Now Kia Eyes The V8/RWD Market

Another one looking to elbow into the performance-car market...

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Hyundai and Kia performance cars... Those words just don't seem to go together for me.

Reply to
twk

I agree. But it wasn't that long ago Toyota (i.e. Lexus) wasn't associated with luxury cars.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Or Nissan. They've done well on Lux and V8 performance.

\\Sent from my Motorola Droid using Usenet for Android.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Look a the Caddy V series cars, who would have thought that just a few years ago.........

Reply to
repairman54