Got an Aztek? Then here's your next ride.

The automotive landscape is about to gain a [new] patch of ugliness.

But who knows... maybe it'll look better on the dealer lots/streets.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Yes, but it's getting better. The prices and the run time that is. I can't fathom why more inline hybrids are not coming on the scene. If Ford did a Focus inline like the Volt only with the small Fiesta diesel to run the generator I'd consider it in a second.

Reply to
WindsorFo