pay them high gas prices make warman and me rich

>>Why do you suppose they are jumping like that? >> >>| Currently oscillating between $0.79 and $0.89 per litre >>| or $3.58 and $4.05 Can. per gallon. $4.05 Can per imperial >>| gallon is $2.63 U.S. per U.S. gallon. >>| -Rich >> > >The price dynamics in Toronto (Canada) work differently than in >the U.S. You (the U.S.) see prices rise and fall over a longer time. >Our prices rise and fall by the hour here. Typically (and I saw it >last long weekend) prices are jacked up on Thurs or Friday to hit >people who have to fill up. People got smarter so now it's more >erratic, but anytime people are definitely going to do travelling, the >prices are quickly raised. >The oil companies backed off this last summer for awhile owing to >media pressure and consumer outrage. Can you imagine if your cable >company did this? >What I do see happening is a far-sighted company offering consumer >"contracts" as has been done with energy and home heating oil >for the year at a fixed price. Whatever company does this will make >millions of $'s for itself. But then you'd have to get the oil >companies (who own the pumps) to buy in to it in some fashion. >-Rich

busineessssssssss is boooooooooooooooooooooooming make me a warman rich i love watching them bastarsd easterners pay a buck a liter

ALBERTA= DEBT FREE oil well royalties god i love them

MAKE US RICH

h u

r c

as t

SPIKE KILLS KIDS

Reply to
international444

Whoa, buckwheat.... don't include me in your c*ck-eyed ramblings. The Feds collect most of the change from petroleum taxes. It may interest hurl to know that most of the oil companies in our fine province are "international". i.e., they are not wholly owned Canadian companies. Husky Oil is owned by an eastern consortium.... ESSO belongs to EXXON..... PetroCan was a pork barrelling rip-off. Yes, hump, your gasoline purchases are funding the folks you love to hate....

High petroleum prices have the possibility of stimulating activity in my area..... nothing more, nothing less. hurl seems to think that he may be a benefactor of some "ersatz" economy.

Whatever... having me included in the same sentence as hurt is enough to stimulate my gag reflex...

Reply to
Jim Warman

pssssst jim see them big trucks ya work on oil co trucks see the motels full oil workers

see the oil boom see jim have $$$$$

see them paved roads see the parks see all the inffra sturture the lowest taxes in canada see that slave lake libray what about the funding for your battered wives? LMFAO but if ya were smart like me you would have a gas well on your land

Reply to
international444

You'll have to forgive this person. You see, Albertans fancy themselves as "Western Americans" when in fact, they are "Texans Lite." Nothing more pathetic than seeing an Albertan wandering around on a visit to Toronto wearing a cowboy hat. The word, "hick" was invented because of them.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

First thing that came to mind when I read this:

You're saying that your male prostitution gig is paying off for you? Congrats, I guess.

No, we don't *have* to...

All the Canadians I know are good people. It's a shame this dumbass is doing his best to give them all a bad name.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Hey, Rich!!!! I'm an Albertan.... I'm neither 'Murican nor "Texan Lite"...... Step careful, young fella... I'm probably the closest thing we have to a redneck, I'm a closet homophobe, and I'm never going to vote Liberal....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I'm just waiting for the next "we should form our own country" nonsense to start. Ironically, Albertans and PQs are similar in that respect. Whenever the price of oil goes up, so does the hubris.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

I pledge that this is the last time I will reply to anything this turd of a troll posts.

D.K.R.