psssssssst 2.3 sleeper

how is your wife and my kid doiing?

h u r s t

Reply to
international444

Reminds me of an old joke..... no offense to the intended target...

hurc sez "How's yer wif (sp) and my kid?".

Real person says "Wifes got the clap and the kid's retarded".

Just seems to fit in this case....

hurc is king of the NGs..... all bow to king hurc.... 'scuse me, I gotta go hurl....

Reply to
Jim Warman

As me ol' pappy used ta say...." I dun heerd worse from better"..... (meaning the indicated party... not you). Of al the misery in the world... hunger, AIDS, wars, and all the rest... I really pity someone who is such a nothing that being a troll is the only way to feel "accepted" as a human being. So sad. Makes having terminal cancer seem like party time.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

was it party time when ya killed them babies?

hurc ast

Reply to
international444

Your mom should have swallowed.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

No... she shoulda ate him while his bones was still soft....... hog raisers will know what I mean.

Reply to
Jim Warman

You change your address daily, because you know that you're being filtered.

And you pretend that you don't know how pathetic that makes you.

A guy who actually wants everyone to despise him... Damn, you need to get out more.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:17:56 -0400, dwight rearranged some electrons to form:

If you guys would quit feeding the troll, he'll go away.

Reply to
David M

If we keep feeding him, he might go swimming near the weir on the Bow River...

Oooooh, that was cruel... that was just damned cruel....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I believe I recently saw an ad for someone to join a research team off the coast of San Francisco... some islands called the Farallons... it's a nature preserve.... they're studying the Great White sharks which gather there and are in need of a test dummy to study shark attacks.

"Never go swimm>If we keep feeding him, he might go swimming near the weir on the Bow >River...

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:46:55 -0700, Spike wrote something wonderfully witty:

For more about the Islands, which is an excellent area for fishing for Rock Cod, is

ZombyWoof

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:39:11 -0700, Spike wrote something wonderfully witty:

Ever fished the area? I used to go out of Half-Moon bay when I lived in Sunnyvale. Excellent bottom fishing for Rock Cod, Ling Cod, and even Mackerel if you eat it.

Reply to