Steam cleaning

I want to steam clean my engine on my 1991 LX mustang 5 speed 5.0 . What do I cover

Dominic

Reply to
Mac Ditos

All electrical components (alternator, ignition coil packs, etc)

That's not a bad idea.... steam cleaning I mean... I have a scunci steamer that works like magic.. I think I'll do that as well!

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

AC clutch also not a bad idea. I learned the hard way.

Howard 89 LX 5.0

Reply to
hnelson