Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- $105 for a Neutral Safety Switch !!!
June 7, 2010, 9:50 am
rate this thread
Re: $105 for a Neutral Safety Switch !!!
You might want to check Rock Auto. They list one for around $55.
Courtsey Nissan (an on-line Nissan parts dealer) lists the Genuine
Nissan Neutral Safety Switch for $75. Neither of these include
shipping, so add another $6 to $10 to the cost to cover shipping.
Seems Autozone is not the low cost supplier.
- » 91 Sentra stumbling on acceleration- another question...
- — Previous thread in » Nissan Autos
- » Attn HyundaiTech: TPMS light comes on and radio shuts off on 2013 Elantra GLS
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum