1989 Nissan Pathfinder Parts For Sale

I have a complete 1989 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4, 5 speed, V6, 2 Door, black exterior, grey interior, with 128K miles on it. I am parting out the entire truck. Hatch back, rear wiper, ECU, ac/heater unit and many more parts, decent price, Located in Tampa, Florida.

Jim Rojas (813) 886-7850

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Yes...I am about 175 miles from you. $1000 and its all yours. The engine & tranny are worth that much alone. Just remember the truck has no title.

Thank you

Jim Rojas (813) 886-7850

Reply to
Jim Rojas