1989 nissan pathfinder

Anyhing you want? It only requires money. Almost anything other than the stock engine is going to require lots of mods.

Reply to
Steve T

any body know what other motors will fit in this pathfinder to beef it up ? it has the factory 3l in her now

Reply to
al-caboone

I would think that the 3.5 from the next generation pathfinder would fit without modification. I could be wrong :\

Reply to
tempjocki

I only ask because I'm thinking of beefing her up in order to off road and plow snow .not sure if the 3L will be able to handle the extra load .

Reply to
al-caboone

The motor is internally strong enough, but may not have the horsepower. Plowing snow with that vehicle is not a good idea. You will end up tearing up the trans, hubs and probably your front end.

Reply to
Rob Munach