Nissan Pathfinder Transmission interchange

I have a 95 Nissan Pathfinder with a 5 speed manual. Its got a bad bearing and I want to replace it with one of those imported used Japanese trannies. Does any one know how to check for interchangeability between model years? The import company has a couple but there are some slight differences. Unfortunately I cant find a model number on the part. Any authoritative help would be appreciated.

Taco

Reply to
Taco