V6 406 manual

Is there anybody who has an electronic copy(or knows where to download one) of the 406 V6 drivers guide. It is for the 1999 model.

Just bought one, no handbook, trying to work out controls etc.

Andy

p.s. I bought the 406 to slow me down, as I already had a 306, how many people do that?

Reply to
Andy C

Johny H

A man doesn't get a 3 LITRES V6 to slow down, I think.... ;-)

Reply to
NiCkO

What do you need to know?

There is no "soft copy" AFAIK. Nor is there one for Service. I have a paper copy of the user's manual for a 406SV ie V6. Maybe I can scan in a few pages for you.

Not possible in a 406SV unless it has Cruise Control

Regards Ray Manning OZ Land

Reply to
Ray Manning

Compared to a 700kg 140BHP piece of fibre glass it is a little slower to 60.

It looks so stupid quoting metric weight and imperial power but I can't remember the exact conversions.

Also compared to my old S16 driving, I drive slower because I can get closer to the S16's limits of power etc on Uk roads , but it's difficult to find anywhere in East Anglia whee you could push the 406 to the limit if you wanted to. And no-where legally anyway.

Reply to
Andy C

Hi,

1 HP (DIN) is 736W, 1BHP is 746W, hence the little difference between HPs and BHPs.

HTH, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Reply to