1955 Star Chief for sale

(sorry, on the picture trail page I msitakenl posted '56)

*THIS IS NOT MY CAR*. I am merely an interested passer-by. This Star Chief has been for sale for months in San Antonio and if I had $$ I would buy it. Ive looked it over carfully and I think the tutone paint is the original and everything inside looks original, also. All the chrome is complete and looks original. The radio and the instruments all look original and good and look functional. Its inspection sticker indicates it was driven until 1995. It has a phone number on a sign but I will not post it here... I will, however, email it to anyone who asks. You may email me at illbedarnATSIGNhotmail.com.

The owner says it runs fine and is asking $4800 OBO

I am not trolling for email addies, I am just telling what I see. I hope someone is interested in the old car. (I have *no* vested interest in the car whatsoever other than what I have stated.)

Thanks,

JD

Reply to
JD Cooper

Try posting a free ad on backpage.com and craigslist.com ....I had success selling a car using those sites. Be prepared for a lot of emails or calls with dumb questions. :)

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels