On-Star Solution

Awhile back I posted about a problem I was having with my On-Star system. The red light came on for no known reason and the system became inoperative. Someone told me to disconnect my battery and wait 30 minutes and it just might reset. Well, I didn't do it because I dreaded resetting all my radio and DIC settings. However, yesterday my battery went dead for an unknown reason with no prior problems. I recharged it and it seems fine. Amazingly, the On-Star system is now functional. So, whoever that was, you were right.

Just advising for others who may encounter a similar problem.

Lee

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter

Yep, I told u so.