1965 GTO convertable

I have a 1965 GTO convertable that really needs a frame off restoration. It has been sitting for several years. I have decided to sell it and am trying to figure out how much to ask for it and how to sell it. It does not have the original motor and transmission. It came with a 389 and 2 speed powerglide and now has a 455 and turobohydromatic, I am sure both the motor and transmission will need rebuilding at best but probably should be replaced. I have had several people ask about buying the car but no serious offers. Does anyone out there have any ideas on how I can determine the value of this car? Thanks in advanc for any help.

remove the numbers and reply to: snipped-for-privacy@ho5tma6il.com

Reply to
Dah

The "value" of a GTO in your ("really needs a frame off restoration") condition is really whatever someone will pay. How much will someone pay? Only eBay can tell you that.

GW

1970 GTO owner since 1989.

Dah wrote:

Reply to