Anyone have photos of a CJ5 frame - circa 1965

What started out to be just a flywheel ring gear replacement has turned into a restoration - you know how that goes.

The frame is pretty solid but I believe it's missing a rear cross member and maybe a couple body mounts.

Does any one have any frame photos?

Thanks Larry

Reply to
Larry W

Help yourself-

If you can't find what you're looking for here I'd suggest asking on the Early CJ5 website forums-

Lottsa people there who have already gone where you're headed :).

H.

http://users.eastl>What started out to be just a flywheel ring gear replacement has turned into a

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer