2001 Sunfire - Headlight problem

My 2001 Sunfire's drivers side headlamp is off and on. When it is off ( it shows only a dim orange) the engine light comes on. I have changed both bulbs and checked fuses. Still is happening intermittently. Any suggestions? Hopefull some out there can offer me a solution. If so please email me directly. Thank you.

Reply to
Dave

Do both the high beam and low beam act the same way on the driver's side?

Reply to
Silver Surfer