A/C Heater digital controls wiring help 95 SSE

Hello; My first post on this group - I'd sure appreciate some help with this issue. I wonder if others have been frustrated with the digital heater/defroster/AC controller in their early 90's Bonneville SSE's. The controller doesn't allow one to select where the air blows, except for defrost. I'd like to install the later model (from late 90's SSE's) in order to have that function. I have one and the plugs are identical, but the wiring is obviously different.

Does anyone have or know the wiring diagram/hookup for the late 90's AC/Heater control (the digital model)?

Thank you very much for any help. Best regards, Richard Morris Renton, WA Email: RichardMoratAOLdotcom

Reply to
RichardMor