A/C Controls Light

I think my light is blown on my AC controls... impossible to see in the dark... :) Anyway does anyone know how to access this bulb and where I can get the bulb to replace it? I have a 2001 Jetta. Thanks for your help.

--
Derek

    If you pull the fan switch knob (straight out, you'll probably need a pair of pliers and a rag to cover them with), you can see the bulb in the center. A short length of vacuum line will grab the bulb, and you just need to pull it straight out. Installation is the reverse of removal.
On 2003-10-26 15:54:09 -0600, (null) said:

Ah, thank you so much! I will try this tommorow.

dark... :) Anyway does anyone know how to access this bulb and where I can get the bulb to replace it? I have a 2001 Jetta. Thanks for your help.
Hey Derek. Have the same problem with my 2001 jetta gls tdi. Talked to the dealer and it is a common problem to them and takes about 15 minutes to fix it. I am going to do mine by myself and let you know in a week or so. I can be contacted at http://wickedrims.com Laurie Osmond