DEX-COOL, Conventional Green, & G-05... My Experiences

Get a life bitch.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

And your point is???

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

OK Bob! You sure are funny, lol,... NOT!

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

"Buford T. Justice"

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Well he seems to be a smartass. Nobody knows everything. I certainly admit to that. My original post was about my experiences with DEX-COOL, conventional green, and G-05. In fact, I started a new thread about G-05 and he left a smartass comment on it.

I regret even mentioning steam in anyway, shape, or form which I think I typed after reading the article below (second paragraph)...

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

Your post has reinforced my theory that you have nothing remotely valuable to contribute. You really need to get a life.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

I was serious that you needed to get a life. I don't have a sister but I hear your mom's ass is as wide as a 20 gallon fish tank and the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

"Buford T. Justice"

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Look at the thread I created; "G-05 Coolant As A DEX-COOL Replacement"

BTJustice

interpretations

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

Wrong. The expansion of the coolant is solely due to the change in temperature, as with a metal or any other material. There is no change of state involved, as the coolant is still below its boiling point at the pressure in the cooling system.

Reply to
Robert Hancock

It's called an increase in the vapor pressure in the air space as the temperature increases. However, the same thing would occur with a large increase in temperature even well below the boiling point. By your definition, even a glass of water at room temperature is "starting to boil".

Reply to
Robert Hancock

LOL. No. That is not my definition.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

I think there has been a misunderstanding. I have replied to so many posts in this thread I am lost. There is no pressure except for that created as the coolants heats.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

The transmission does have coolant lines either going from the radiator to the transmission and back of vice versa. Sometimes they are filled with coolant and sometimes they are filled with transmission fluid. It depends on the make and model of the car.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

I am at least glad that a few have found this thread helpful and I help future readers will also. I can't believe that a lot of people in this thread actually believe that DEX-COOL is the greatest coolant since sliced bread and have different views of what steam is. It is amazing what a bunch of advertising will do to the human mind and confidence. Here are a few of the replies I have liked so far in this thread. Thanks for your replies guys...

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

So everyone that disagrees with your limited experience of the situation is wrong. Yeah ok. Like everyone else is by now I'm tired of this thread and all the hearsay by people with a biased approach to one or the other. That includes you bt. Instead of trying to understand the faults that cause dexcool to fail you completely ignore them or try to change the facts. I do not rely on advertising for my views like you seem to think. Mine have been through experiance and deep research. I dont want to waid through this thread anymore so I am killing it. In the future respect the independence of each ng and do not cross post anymore.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

I ran into an old post of yours while researching G-05 just a couple of minutes ago. I never could figure out why someone would want to use distilled water but for a completely different reason. In order to get a good flush, it is best to back flush a cooling system. I think you wouldn't get a good flush by simply opening the drains and pouring in distilled water until it runs out clear. The back flushing tee and a garden hose work so much better and quicker, lol.

BTJustice

Reply to
Buford T. Justice

"Buford T. Justice"