Interior Light stoped working...

Anyone have any ideas why the interior lights on a 2001 Grand am might stop working.. besides the obvious bad fuse/bulb??

Reply to
Johnny News

if you turn all the way in one direction I believe they can be turned off.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud

I believe the ground line for the interior lights runs thru the body control module, so it can rurn them off to prevent battery run-down. Check the connector at the BCM, or the module itself.

HTH !!

Reply to
GTPGuru