Some pics of the 04 GTO "MPD" hood.....

Here are some pics of my 04 GTO after market MPD Scorpion ram air twin scoop hood and K&N air box

ROK'S ROCKET 2004 GTO

ROK

Reply to
nO SpAm

Good thing you put the Mod's on, else everyone would think you were driving an '93 Opel Vectra

Reply to
Simon

Thanks Simon, I was really thinking the same thing.......................NOT

Reply to
nO SpAm

Thats like saying that an '05 LaCrosse looks like a '88 Grand Prix.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Nice car man, MPD makes some sweet aftermarket stuff, I wanna get the hood for my monte sometime.

Reply to
Paradox

Trade the Monte in and buy a GTO :-) Prices are going down.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Another year or 2... GM is giving crap for GMS pricing on GTO's now, when the newer ones come out dealers will be desperate to unload their current stock, moreso then now.

Reply to
Paradox

PDX,

Just what you need is hood scoops on your Monte. I was wonderin' what Smith would have to say about that. LOL.

Get the 300C, more TQ ( 390 ) than the GTO with 365. Plus it has four doors. Easy entry for all your applehead friends.

Hahahahhahahahhaha

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,395 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

So $29,000 plus the $2,000 rebate is crap?

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Or, in other words: You NEVER saw a '93 Vectra. Besides the rims and the grille, the GTO IS exactly the same on the outside. But he, you'll never find out, so keep dreaming.

Reply to
Simon

That does NOT look anything like a GTO. Find me a 93 that does and then I'll go along with it. And yes, I've never seen one. But if I saw that and a GTO side by side I'd immediately be able to tell you which is which.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

The 300C is fugly, it looks like the majority of american cars from the

70's, the same squarish grill and boxy look, at least the GTO has some curves to it.
Reply to
Paradox