Pontiac OHC straight 6 engine

Does anyone know what these are worth in good working order I have 3??

Reply to
67 Bird

Well, you've made a pretty vague description. We sell undocumented and untested engines for as little as $150.00.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Kitterman

The Sprint versions are a little more desirable. The 3.8 could also be found in the Tempest and LeMans, upto 69 I think so they arent uncommon. Wouldnt mind restoring one myself one day. Just aint got the time.

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil

I've never seen one for sale that was really in good working order. Running ones are extremely rare. The tough part is finding a customer. You should probably worry more about that and less about money.

Reply to
Joe

I know this post is now 1 1/2 years old. Do you still have 1 or more of these engines? I might be interested in one.

Jim Gnitecki snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
JimGnitecki