iPod plug-in?

I ordered the CD-changer option from Toyota on my Prius. I'm trying to find out if there's a way to plug my iPod in directly to the stereo system. I'm aware of the iCast approach but it's quite low-fi.

The Neo Ion car kit doesn't appear to support the Prius, and I'm not going to be messing around with the electrics in any significant way.

iPod compatibility was never critical, just a nice-to-have. But I'm interested to know if anyone has any ideas or practical experience?

Reply to
U. M. Zaporets