Is there a market for "bent" Rovers.

Hi

Its been a bad day, All seemed to be going well, Sun shining , Birds singing etc then a B***** drunk let his dog go into the road. The car in front had ABS my 416 tourer hasnt, As they say the rest is history :-(, We now have a 416 Tourer with a bent nose. The engine is good but

130K its P reg and was V nice. I am thinking of braking it as the engine is good so is the ecu and it has the wood interior. any one know what I could expect for the bits or a as a whole.

Ian

Reply to
Ian