9-3 Aero Combi - Cell phone hands - free?

(OK, this is really my last question.)

I just got this car, and noticed that there are two microphones at the top and it mentions in the manual that this is meant to work with a phone. But, in the manual, when it describes the phone buttons on the dash / wheel, it says that they are only for European cars.

My cell phone, like I'm sure almost all others, has a jack where you can plug in an earpiece / microphone. Can I connect somehow the cellphone to the mic built into the car?

Thanks,

Josh

Reply to
joshkalish