ACC

Hi I have a 2001 9.5 turbo 4 door. The drivers side vent always blows cool air when set. BUT the passenger side and rear vents blow hot air. I got hold of a 2002 new car manual and followed the instructions to delete the settings but the button combinations to reset is not the same. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem. Thanks, Phil snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
denofrio

I think I recall a TSB on this... might want to check with a dealer or do a search. Maybe alldatadiy.com.

Reply to
- Bob -