New Saab 93 Problems

Dear Group - I have just purchased a New Saab 93 Aero (2003 model) only to find I have 2 problems that the dealer seems powerless to fix.

1) There is a notching/clunk when the gearbox/engine is cold, between 1st and 2nd gear. Noticeable because other people remark about it, however problem disappears when the engine is warm.

Garage has changed Gearbox oil + adjusted cables - no change.

2) The Sat. Nav. keeps placing me in strange positions in the UK, and sometime moves me South when I am moving North.

Garage has changed DVD changer unit + changed positioning/calculation box under rear parcel shelf + checked aerial on roof - no change.

Has anyone else suffered these problems, or knows of a fix; or is the only remedy to trade it in for an Audi?? Regards

Reply to
Kase

I think you're spot on. The best remedy for any problem would be an Audi. VAG make perfect cars that never break down and their service guys are the nicest people who obey the Audi owners slightest wish without delay. Happy motoring! : )

Reply to
per