Saab JUNE Calendar Wallpapers

Hi My Friends, I've just finished the June Saab calendar wallpapers. i'm glad that I could upload them on time before the end of month... Anyways, do have a look if you feel interested. This time, Sonett III & TurboX Combi are included, enjoy!

June Wallpapers Download:

saabart

Thanks for these. I like what you do, but how do you get around the fact that often these are copyrighted images, as is the SAAB logo?

Reply to
PJGH

"PJGH" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@d12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...

Saab - and other "brand"-owners don't have the resources - nor will - to go after everybody who's doing stuff like these pics. Also, they give a lot of positive response towards Saab. It's not until you're trying to commercialize the pics, they'll use the neccesary means to stop you...

Reply to
Henrik B.