anybody goin' to SAAB festival in June?

Is any subscriber to this group going to the SAAB festival in Trollhattan in June? Have you been there before? What are the chances of buying spares for a three-year-old 9-5 and are they really a good bargain? Rgds TW

Reply to
Trespassers W

I am going, and yes the prices are unbelieveable.

Definately book a ticket and get over there.

Reply to
SG

Uzytkownik "SG" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Actually, we're driving to Trollhattan via Denmark. Staying over in Copenhagen for two days, planning to drive to Oslo thereafter, for we have not been to that part of Europe before. We've already booked a bungalow in Nossebro some 20 miles from Trollhattan for the duration of our stay and really look forward to it. Best regards TW Saab 9-5 3.0 TiD

Reply to
Trespassers W

That just sounds so....strange. That bridge is a hell of an engineering marvel. In My day, young man, we had to take a BOAT from Sweden to Denmark, and we LIKED it...but you tell youngsters that these days, and they just don't believe you...now get offa my damn lawn...

If you possibly can, check out the Viking ship museum in Oslo. Spectacular. Vigelund park also unless you are astonishingly prudish.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

in article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Dave Hinz at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 31/03/2007 00:50:

'Aye ... Get out of the centre as fast as you can and onto those nice islands. Those viking ships are "something else" ... Not to mention the other museums over on Bygdøy. Åker Brygge is still something of a marvel and the "weight" of the town hall is impressive. Ooh, and the castle makes for a relaxing afternoon if the weather is good.

When we visitied Øslo, we had stayed in Stockholm and then had a few days in Trollhättan. When leaving Trollhättan, the girls at the hotel asked where we were going and we informed, "Øslo!". "Hope you have enough money!" came the reply ... If the Swedes think it's expensive, it is :) Erm, and IT IS!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday