Saabvideos.com acquires saabhistory.com

For Immediate Release:

Saabvideos acquires saabhistory.com domain in order to move into to diversi= fying the archives of Saab history by including additional formats and medi= ums.

___With the addition of the books and now the scale models archives, it= makes logical sense to continue this trend by adding important segments in= to the portfolio of Saab archives___

- Saab History Archivists

More news to come, please stay posted!=20

SG

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, SG at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

1/11/06 16:15:

If someone wants to do something for the 9000, like I have for the C900 and MH has for the older V4s (and strokers?) then I think we ought to re-direct off the

domain name. Perhaps launch the domain initally as a portal and see where it goes?

Anyone thinking of doing a 9000 Special Editions site, there are quite a few out there. I keep putting it off, but I know I'm going to get suckered in some day :)

What say you guys?

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, SG at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

1/11/06 16:15:

Ye Gods! Looks like SAAB Corporate have been quite generous :) Good work ... Keep it going!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

All,

Let's list ALL domains owned by Saab Enthusiasts that pertain to Saab models, okay?

- No one owns
- Owned by a guy named Bill from saabs.net
- Owned by a guy named Bill from saabs.nethttp://www.900aero.com - Owned by a guy named Bill from saabs.nethttp://www.saab9-5.com - Owned by someone, content not updated since 2003
- Owned by ?
- Non Existant yet
(Saab 900 specialeditions) by Paul

What are all the others? Can many of you contact these site owners, plus add others to the list for us all to see please? I can't do all the work here. :)

SG

Reply to
SG

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, SG at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on

01/11/2006 21:00:

I doubt Bill Jones owns

- that's "Widde's" website, who I had the pleasure of meeting in Stockholm a couple of years ago. He doesn't frequent the site often, being a bit elusive, and often misses e-mails you send to him. Best leave something on his forum and see if he bites.

There is a SAAB 90 that seems to get passed around a trio of UK SAAB characters. It most often belongs to Bill, though L:) He posts on UKSAABs as "BillJ" if you need to get in touch with him. I don't think he frequents SAAB Central much anymore.

I really need to get a domain name sorted out, but pulling my proverbial finger out is a bit of a joke :) I did wonder about saab900se.net or c900se.net or something. Maybe classic900.net, since the site is getting to be more than just special editions. I can be re-directed from c900se.go.dyndns.org, but that's about as complicated as my PWP address :)

Anyway, saab900.com is taken too:

Registrant: Digi Real Estate Foundation (DR556-AWR) snipped-for-privacy@quigibo.com P.O. Box 7-5324 Panama City, N7 8DJ PA Ph: 4259440193 FAX:

Domain Name: saab900.com

Administrative Contact: Real, Digi (DR556-AWR) snipped-for-privacy@quigibo.com P.O. Box 7-5324 Panama City, N7 8DJ PA Ph: 4259440193 FAX: Technical Contact: Real, Digi (DR556-AWR) snipped-for-privacy@quigibo.com P.O. Box 7-5324 Panama City, N7 8DJ PA Ph: 4259440193 FAX: Billing Contact: Real, Digi (DR556-AWR) snipped-for-privacy@quigibo.com P.O. Box 7-5324 Panama City, N7 8DJ PA Ph: 4259440193 FAX:

Record last updated on Thu Oct 05 2006. Record created on Thu Oct 05 2006. Record expires on Fri Oct 05 2007.

... As is saab900.net :(

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday