Autobox oil cooler for 9000

I've just bought a '97 9000 CS - 2.0 lpt, automatic as a step back into owning a relatively sensible car ;) Thus far I'm pleased with it. One of the things it's going to be used for is occasional towing: the tow load is a small sailing yacht (weight ~720 kg) plus trailer, and the tow distance would be ~500 miles each way - Wales to Scotland - once a year. The tow weight is well within Saab's specified limits for the 9000 (and inside the

85% guidelines), but the handbook states that if loads > 1000 kg are being towed then an additional air-oild cooler needs to be fitted to the automatic gearbox. Given that the trailing load is going to be close to 1000 kg, I'd feel better if I got one of these fitted. However, I've not succeeded in tracking down a source for the additional oil cooler. Anyone know of a good source in the UK?
Reply to
Andrew Robert Breen