Anyone download "Ordinary Day" video from 1987 on saabvideos.com?

Anyone download "Ordinary Day" from Saabvideos.com?

Hilarious!

SG

Reply to
Saab Guy

I did. Great video.

And Tomorrow I go and collect my red C900 T16 Convertible.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sitting here at my ordinary desk, at my ordinary job, I just downloaded and watched it. I'll be snapping my fingers all the way home, but somehow, I expect I'll still arrive home in a rusty Cavalier:-(

By the way, I can't get sound to work on the Pikes Peak Divx videos. I downloaded and installed the latest Divx codec on Windows XP Pro, but still no sound. Any ideas?

Reply to
saabyurk

SaabYurk,

Strange!

Let me check those at some point soon, that's really too bad. Hmm..

I converted them the same way I did with everything else.

- Ryan

Reply to
Saab Guy

heh, it was quite a good video... "his job as a brain surgeon, which is of course a front for his real job as a foreign agent"

I've had some trouble downloading the videos now though, I've grabbed a lot (sorry for killing the servers for the past few days...) some of them just ended abruptly, instead of 30 mins or 15 like on the site they played for only 4min and stopped? And now I can't get any?

Reply to
SmaartAasSaabr

in article snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, SmaartAasSaabr at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 26/08/2005 21:10:

I've heard of a few people getting "short" downloads ... Hey, SAAB Guy - BitTorrent really is the way to go from here!

Paul

Vart tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

You aren't playing them FROM the server are you?

I hope you are just downloading then playing them locally, maybe I should make note of that.

This is not a "streaming" server, just a web server with which to download.

- Ryan

Reply to
Saab Guy

Paul,

Wow, I really don't know what is going on here. I don't run nor own the web= server, I am just using someone else's that put up the domain, www.saabvide= os.com for this project. I can't say why it is happening, but when the site= owner gets back from vacation (in a week or so), I'll let that person know= ASAP.

- Ryan

Reply to
Saab Guy

I have found the solution to my own problem, however, others may experience this also. Solution: Go to

download and install these:DivX ;-) audio AC3 codec

To install the DivX ;-) audio, you have to unzip and run register.exe. Works fine now. A full explanation is on the faq site.

Reply to
saabyurk