2007 vue starting problem

2007 VUE, 4cyl, 3900 miles

A couple of times I have tried to start my vue and it just turns over like it's not getting fuel. I have noticed the fuel gage also does not go up when I'm having this problem. Then with no pattern or other reason it will start. Could it be a fuel sensor? I did notice the last time I filled up the gas gage moved very slowly to the full mark, it took at least a couple of miles down the road before it read full. Thanks

Reply to
Mike Oxbig

could be a dirty fuel filter, been usign cheap gas? On the flip side, it could also be computer related. Best to bring it in to have it checked out, heck, you got that big warranty now.

Reply to
marx404