Disable Key-in-Ignition Chime

I have a 98 Saturn SL2. I am doing alot of interior work as of late an

I cant listen to radio because stupid chime constantly going off. Iv spend ~2 hours or so trying to find it to disconect it, I have no removed radio panel yet but I really dont want to if I dont have to. If anyone knows of an easy I way I would apreciate it.

Tac

-- ExplodingTac

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ExplodingTaco's Profile:

this thread:

ExplodingTaco

Works off the door switch, same one that controls your dome light. On my 96 SL2 you find it by dropping your left hand to the bottom of the door opening.

Tape it over, prop it with a 2 X 4, whatever works for you.

"ExplodingTaco" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
Box134

Thanks, that works great