1993 Saturn SL2 Ignition Key Switch.

A Customers 1993 Saturn SL2 has a problem with the Key Switch. The Ignition key is jammed. You can not turn the switch, nor can the key be extracted.

I have heard about this happening to other Saturn's, Even towed a few to a lock smith for this problem over the years. Now it's happened to a customers car, at their hand, at their home.

I do not have any books covering Saturn Ignition/Key Switches, nor any covering Saturn steering columns. Does any one here know how to extract the key, or the key switch? Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig