Parts

Hey guys

I am looking for a part that is no longer being made, I have a 2001 SC1 and am looking for a header for it, and can not find one anywhere as no saturn headers are in production, anywhere. if anyone hase one that they would be willing to let go of, please let me know.

thanks

Reply to
uknewwho

Have you tried looking on ebay?

Brain

Reply to
SixthSphere

Yes, ebay tends to have the knock off intakes, or coffee can muffler, and thats just about it for performance stuff. there used to be the SOHC header on ebay, (but i heard they didnt' fit right, and didn't really work) but haven't seen any latley. Was just wondering if anyone around here had anything they were'nt using.

Thanks

Reply to
uknewwho

Have you tried 6thplanetusedparts.com?

Reply to
Buster

Yeah, that's true...

6thplanetusedparts.com is a very good place to sometimes find some used aftermarket goodies that may be on some of the junkers he has in his yard.

I know the owner personally and have been to his shop many times. Good stuff, great prices. Just so long as you realize that everything there is USED and take that into consideration. Don't expect perfect parts everytime! for instance if you order an engine (i have gotten 2 from him, not because they suck, but because I'm hard on my saturn) and they were in great shape and at an affordable price and both ran beautifully! however, they are USED engines... they're not "spotless" but damn if they don't run good!

If you talk to Joey or Melissa there, tell em ProjectSW1 sent ya ;) they know me very well

Brian a.k.a ProjectSW1

Reply to
SixthSphere