looking for part

I was wondering if anyone had or knew where to look for part # 111 415 662? It's the part of the steering wheel with the brass contact that rumbs the steeing wheel colum to form the horn connection. No one I have talked too knows where to find one any more and my horn no longer honks. I have confirmed that there is no continuity through that point and on inspection it was obvious why: almost all the brass is warn away. If I turn my wheel right I can just get the horn to honk for a few degrees.

Any sugestions other than replacement too?

-Winter

Reply to
Winter

Junkyard or swapmeets. Try to find a used working part.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I have one spare, but am in the UK ! I suppose i could post out to you if you are stuck. I shall double check the part # tonight.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

we have some, $10ea (NEW repros).