Mechanic Sought - New Jersey/Eastern Pa. area

Hello Guys, It's been a long time since I've posted here. I could use a little help on a couple of projects on my Speedster. Anyone know a good mechanic who can do some work for me that is in the NJ or eastern Pa. area? Any leads appreciated. Regards, Jim

Reply to
jimpascale

Jim, I am in Dumont,N.J. in the Bergen County,about 20 minutes from the GW Bridge what is it that you need to be done ? I do make house calls. I have references except for one Nick Tylka.

Reply to
jflan63