Is this for 55 coupe or sedan

Is part number 308072 ( 1955 side grille) for a coupe or sedan. My Chassis Catalog / Body parts catalogs seems to miss this section. My own side grilles are waiting at the chrome plating shop ( not good cores for re-plating) so I can not check from my own car the numbers.

Thanks for any help

Pekka from Helsinki

Reply to
PekkaP

If you have pics, the easy way to tell is to look at the backside. The C-K ones have three studs above the parking light. the sedan ones only have two.

If you don't, and you haven't gotten an answer by the time I get home from work, I'll look it up and reply again.

If it's the passenger side, just have it sent to me and I'll keep it nice and safe for you :)

nate

Reply to
N8N

Sounds good -- or a sort of relief --- ... thus I did not make my third " 1955 -side grille eBay mistake " in a row. I guess I will let the local chrome shop try with the cores I got ... the cost estimate is around 600 USD for the pair ( + the cores that I bought for this excercise).

Pekka

Reply to
PekkaP