Bay area corvette mechanic recommendation?

I live in Los Gatos, have a 1980 corvette and would like to find a really good mechanic who knows a lot about this particular model and can help me maintain and improve it. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Ted Schroeder

Reply to
Ted Schroeder

Call me ted, I just sent you an email.

Reply to
E_Tar

Try Corvette Center at 1995, Lafayette street, santa clara. They do good work and they know vettes! (they've been doing only vettes for 30+ years)

Reply to
E_Tar

They worked on my car... Spent $2500 to have weather stripping replaced, they did a horrible job and I would not let them touch my car again!

E_Tar wrote:

Reply to
Dennis Willson

Who do you take your car to Dennis?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Schroeder

Northstar in Mt.View specializes in Corvettes

Reply to
benf802961

For general mechanical stuff I use Campbell Motor Center on Dell Ave in Campbell. They're as honest as you can get. I send my Mother there to get her automotive work done.

I've started do> Dennis Wills>

Reply to
Dennis Willson