NC Stude Truck Owner Needs Help

Hey fellers and gals, anyone out there in NC who would be willing to give a stude truck owner in NC some help and direction? A Fella named Jason has a Stude truck with no drive train. He would be more than happy to drop in a Stude engine, but as a new owner is on the outside looking in and has basically no real clue. He started a thread over in Stude Truck Talk and I tried to help as best I could by giving him the link to the NC Chapter and Ray Fishthorn's address. Anyone closer care to help him out?

Here's a direct link to the Truck Talk Forum, look at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210