Stude Guy Needs Get Well Cards!

I am reposting this for folks that can not open pics on the NG. Ted asked me to pass it along.

A great Stude Guy, Gary Firce is suffering with West Nile Virus, and is having a pretty tough time with it.

Ted requests that Stude folks send Gary some get well cards, 'cause he is a great Stude guy. If'n Ted sez so, that's good enough for me!

Address: Gary Firce

43 Woodside Ave. Levittown, PA 19057

Thanks!

Reply to
Dave's Place

This was a case where his illness was mis-diagnosed (or not diagnosed). He has been down for a long time now. I believe he was in a coma for some time. There is a lesson for us all here. West Nile and Lyme Disease are very often overlooked by doctors. Since both diseases are becoming more widespread, keep them in mind if you have strange symptoms. My niece donated blood for her mother for a surgery. The niece had Lyme and didn't know it. Mom got it too. Yes, Gary is a great Studebaker guy- nice cars, very knowledgeable, very active in he Keystone Chapter. At the last York, one of his friends was making a video of get-well messages from us. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson