Radio Station Promo Pics

Went to a local car show last Saturday. Was a new company grand opening. Local car club had about 60 cars show up. Two Stude's in the mix. Lot of fun.. Beeing cheesy, I talked with the two local morning radio DJ guys that were doing the live remote during the open house. They are a big deal in the Savannah marketplace... They came over for some pic's, so I posed 'em with the tractor, and the truck.. Sent them an e-mail copy, and they stuck 'em up on their website....

4&contentId)4346 Jeff (Any Stude press is good press..) Rice

Reply to
Jeff

I figured when those guys were leaning against your vehicle and did not have any broken limb "after" pics you were working something

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
oldcarfart