Australian 2001 OBW keyless entry

Does anyone know the process for reprogramming the remote key?

I've seen a lot of information relating to the North American model incorporating an alarm but the Aussie model uses a different (remote) key and different programming sequence which I am informed is based on joining a normally open one-wire connector behind the driver's side kick panel.

Thanks

Reply to
Daniel Thrombin

Ring up a dealer and ask, or find out how much they charge to do it for you. Then call an auto electrician and ask if they can do it and how much.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

you might find instructions here;