Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 29, 2007, 9:08 pm
rate this thread
1997 legacy outback
Engine turns, spark present, No signs of combsustion at the exhaust
pipe. I listen for the sound of the fuel pump at the fuel tank filler
and hear nothing. Book says check the fuel pump and main relay, but I
can't find them .
Are Relays behind the fuse box?
If so how do you remove the fuse box?
If not where are the realys?
- » Windscreen scratches on my 2004 Liberty - how to remove?
- — Next thread in » Subaru Cars Forum
- » Over $100 In Tolls For Truckers Driving Into Manhattan From New Jersey.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies
- » mitsubishi won't shift in reverse gear - shift stick link touches exhaust
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Car Maintenance