Where are the 406 Headlight relays?

Hi all,

I am writing this post on behalf of a friend who does not have net access, and any help is greatly appreciated.

Peugeot 405 Diesel GLX - M Reg.

My friend tells me that he is fairly sure the high beam relay is sticking on from time to time, however he cannot find the exterior lighting relays.

Please could someone give any help on this?

Jon

Reply to
Master Card fomerly Jon Mitchell

I made a mistake in titling my last post.

I am seeking info on the 405 please.

Reply to
Master Card fomerly Jon Mitchell

Look behind the fusebox which is in the region of the drivers right knee (on rhd models)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I'm fairly sure they're under the scuttle trim on the left hand side, in a box, by the air intake for the heater. While you're there, make sure there is no water in the box. The drain holes block up easy, and the relays get damaged by the water. By the way, you're heading says 406, but I assume you mean the 405??

Reply to
Nigel

Very many thanks to the two posters who have given me advice. I have passed this on to my friend, and fingers crossed he'll get it fixed tomorrow.

I will post back with findings.