Keyless Entry

Hi, group!!!

I have been thinking about buying and installing a Chrysler Keyless entry system in my '04 Stratus.

  1. Could I program this system myself, or do I have to have the dealer program it?

  1. Would the Chrysler dealer system be pretty much a 'snap in the harness' deal, or would there be wire cutting/splicing?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions. I am pretty handy with wiring, etc, but if a system will pretty much snap in, that would be the way I would like to go if I can program it myself.

Dennis

sed55ATyahooDOTcom

Reply to
D. E. Smith

Hi, Just buy a after market unit which will do remote starter, remote keyless entry, and if you want remote power trunk. Much better than OEM stuffs. I installed quite a few on various cars and it always worked well. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang