???DO I HAVE KEYLESS ENTRY???

I HAVE A 2000 TUNDRA SR5 ACCESS CAB, CLOTH INT, POWER LOCKS, WINDOWS, MIRRORS. BOUGHT TRUCK USED W/O REMOTES, HOW DO I KNOW IF IT HAS OR EVER HAD REMOTES.

Reply to
ALAN

You first turn off the ALL CAPS key. It is between the "SHIFT" and "TAB" Keys on the extreme left side.

Reply to
I'm Right

take your VIN to a dealer. They can tell you what options it came with.

Reply to
qslim