Pam and Ed's new addresses

Now that Pam and Ed Medina have finalized their move to the Puget Sound area I thought you might like to update your address books.

8329 Mt. Tacoma Dr SW Lakewood, WA 98498 (253)267-0227 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Reply to
Stan Kasperski

Consider them updated.... but who are Pam and Ed Medina? :-)

Regards,

Jim

Reply to
Jim

I hear they are having a big party to celebrate their new home this Saturday. Can you say roadtrip?Make sure the beer is cold Pam and ED cause me and the boys is a commin' to town!YEEEEE-HAWWWWWWW!!!!

Reply to
Bill Simmons

Are these the 'swappers' Pam and Ed?

Reply to