Wanted - Phone Numbers & Addresses for CEO, COO, their secretaries etc.

I have been trying to locate the direct numbers for Dr. Dieter Zetsche and Thomas LaSorda. Anyone know their direct phone numbers or lines to their secretaries or assistants? Any fax or address information?

I have the main numbers, but they do not get you to anyone connected with the executive management. I just ger recordings.

Help. I simply wish to send then information that they may find useful.

Reply to
mnovember

Don't we all!

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

is that the same tommy lasorda who used to coach the dodgers?

Reply to
God

The customary means of communicating with the head of a corporation or one of its officers is via U.S. Mail. Your information is much more likely to be given due consideration this way than would be the case if you somehow manage to contact one of these people by phone. Besides that, using the regular mail is much more polite.

My family and I have successfully communicated with some very important people via the mail. It *does* work, and it is the right thing to do. You can send a letter to Dr. Zetsche at the following address:

Dr. Dieter Zetche Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President-Chrysler Group DaimlerChrysler Corporation Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766

I'm interested in knowing more about what you want to tell them. Do tell us, if you feel you can.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff