transmission replacement, steps

would anyone know of links or subscription I would pay for to read about small truck (4L30E GM tranny) transmission replacement?

if I can pay for some online manual (ie. Alldata ?) for walking me step-by-step of the dismount and remount process of the transmission and torque converter, would like to attempt doing this on my own and install a factory rebuilt unit

Reply to
mike

What vehicle? If it's a 2WD then it is easy. If it's a 4X4 it is just a bit harder. You do have all the required tools and a lift (or at least a good secure way to get the vehicle up high enough to work under it). If you don't have all the tools and a good work space you might want to let a shop do the work.

Reply to
Steve W.